For some strange reason I revisited my bucket list this morning………two years to the date of conception.
This is what made my list back then and is still on my list today.
1. To make a snow man- well I told you about that already.
2. Live in God’s will and in peace- harder than I imagined, but I am working on it. Every day I am tempted and tried………..but “Resist the Devil and he will flee from you”
3. Visit Keukenhof and Amsterdam……since the ‘Boy and the Dyke’ and those childhood books with windmills and tulips I have been in love. Makes me wonder if that’s why the Universe transpired to send me to Alberta too….for I was also in love with the meadows and those red barns.
4. The Berlin Wall and more of Germany…….some may say I have German Ancestry. I may or may not, but the Germans really did land in my neck of the woods.
5. Golden Gate, Lombard Street, Alcatraz, the Street Cars ( Maya Angelou was the first black female conductress)………only hope this is not another Vancouver experience.
6. Boston and New Orleans…..history and soul food. Not a bad combination.
7. Ride the Bullet Train……hope they run above ground.
8. Ski in Switzerland………I don’t know why this is still on my list, for I have changed my mind about learning to ski……..cant ski if you are scared of the ski lift in the first instance.
9. The Great Pyramids………
10. Happy Family Life……..and a Happy Home even if I remain free, single and childless. I am way more than my circumstances.